Business Office Manager
Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community. Our Community celebrates its roots as a famous seaside resort by offering resort-like services in one of Southern California’s most beautiful settings.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from a college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
**Experience Skilled Nursing Facilities, Long Term Care Facility and Senior Retirement Communities is preferred!
Please apply in person:
Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
SUMMARY :Prepares all Skilled Nursing Facility private pay, insurance, secondary insurance and Medicare and Medi-Cal billing; and completes related accounting functions. The Business Office Manger also serves as the campus information systems liaison with the Home Office Accounting Dept.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for all accounting related to documenting, preparing, and distributing all resident statements.
- Responsible for aging/past-due account collections and analysis. Makes recommendations to Executive Director regarding charge-offs.
- Participates in Triple-Check meetings, in coordination with nursing and therapy teams.
- Maintains daily census; verifies insurance for admissions.
- Provides reports to Home Office accounting and Executive Director.
- Participates in internal and external financial audits.
- Reviews and provides detailed analysis of monthly financial statements, including variance reports.
Salary Information: Compensation $50K -$75K Depends on Experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for Full Time Employees.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
**Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.