Certified Nurse Assistant
Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View is looking to hire experienced C.N.A's for Residential, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care.
Sunny View Offers:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits, and Paid Time Off
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
- Provide a variety of tasks including: lifts/transfers; meal service; toileting; personal hygiene; ambulating; activities and administrative/clerical duties as needed.
- Assist department supervisor of the assigned facility in its daily operation, ensuring the health and comfort of the Residents.
- Adhere to all Federal, State, and local regulations plus corporate and facility Policies and Procedures.
- Able to be tactful and courteous at all times with both Residents and employees. Able to respond to Residents needs and expectations.
- Demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to adapt quickly to various and changing situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Skilled Nursing C.N.A: High school graduate or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current California CNA certification a must, current First Aid and CPR card. Experience. - 2 to 3 years’ experience required in a skilled nursing, Assisted Living, or other community setting.
Memory Care and Residential: High school graduate or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current California CNA certification a must, current First Aid and CPR card. Experience. - Memory Care Experience Required.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON At:
22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.