Certified Nurse Assistant
Under the direction of the Charge Nurse, and/or Director of Health Services, the CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing patient/resident care.
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Current CNA certification on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
- Must be able to understand, follow, support and initiate policies and procedures of the facility. Must be able to recognize emergency situations and respond appropriately
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for our full time positions.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.