CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)
FULL TIME POSITION AVAILABLE. Varied schedule.
Assisted Living - Aging in Place (Truly Yours - Experience Required) - PM SHIFT: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Assisted Living - Aging in Place (Truly Yours - Experience Required) - NOC SHIFT: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Summer House (Memory Care Experience Required): PM SHIFT: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Wesley Palms, A Front Porch Community, Wesley Palms offers senior living at its best. Wesley Palms is a non-profit, multi-level senior living community licensed by the State of California.
- Education.- High school graduate or equivalent. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current California CNA certification a must, current First Aid and CPR card.
- Experience.- Three years minimum required in a skilled nursing, Assisted Living, or other community setting. Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, State and Federal regulations. Strong oral and written communication abilities; with good documentations skills. Computer literate.
- Skills/ Requirements:
- Provide a variety of tasks including: lifts/transfers; meal service; toileting; personal hygiene; ambulating; activities and administrative/clerical duties as needed.
- Assist department supervisor of the assigned facility in its daily operation, ensuring the health and comfort of the Residents.
- Adhere to all Federal, State, and local regulations plus corporate and facility Policies and Procedures.
- Neat in appearance with good grooming habits.
- Able to be tactful and courteous at all times with both Residents and employees.
- Able to respond to Residents needs and expectations.
- Demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to adapt quickly to various and changing situations.
- Successful completion of medication distribution training preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Interested applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON.
Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00. Our address is: 2404 Loring Street, Pacific Beach, CA 92109.
PLEASE BRING YOUR CURRENT RESUME - WHEN APPLYING IN PERSON.