Are you looking to work in an exciting and rewarding environment with wonderful residents? Villa Gardens is a Front Porch Retirement Community located in Pasadena, and we are looking for C.N.A. (FT 7 AM – 3 PM, 3 PM – 11PM, 7 AM – 11 PM)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing patient/resident care.
- Follow infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Maintains a professional appearance, manner and approach while on duty
- Current C.N.A certification on file.
- Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Please apply in person at 842 East Villa St. Pasadena CA 91101 to be considered for the immediate position. Come and join our outstanding team! Due to the high volume of applicants we will only accept applicants who will fill out an application in person.