DRIVER – Full Time
Wesley Palms, A Front Porch Community, offers senior living at its best. Wesley Palms is a non-profit, multi-level senior living community licensed by the State of California.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, customers, and the general public. Experience working with seniors a plus. This is a Non-Exempt (Hourly) position.
▪ Responsible for driving Wesley Palms bus or car to transport residents to doctor appointments, banking, grocery shopping, and other miscellaneous activity programs.
▪ Drives bus or car to transport residents and guests over a specified route according to assigned time schedule.
▪ Drives or car to transport passengers for special events and activities to local or distant points for activity department as needed.
▪ Assists residents on and off the vehicle as required. Assists with loading packages on and off the bus as needed.
▪ Follows and is well aware of all laws and procedures of operating a commercial vehicle.
Commercial driver (Class B license)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for full time employees. This position does not offer the possibility to make tips.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
8 Major Holidays with Pay
1 day off with Pay - at time of yearly Anniversary
BENEFITS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
Access to Company Gym
Employee discounts on Shoes for Crews with payroll deductions
Direct Deposit for Payroll
HEART Fund - Emergency Fund for Employees (qualifying event).
Participation on Company related Raffles: Injury Free, Holiday Season Gifts, Surveys, etc.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Interested applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON.
Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Our address is: 2404 Loring Street, Pacific Beach, CA 92109.
PLEASE BRING AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES & YOUR CURRENT RESUME (If you have one) - WHEN APPLYING IN PERSON.