If you're looking for a career that provides more than competitive salaries and wages, and more than great benefits, then consider an opportunity with Vista Del Monte. You'll work for a company that recognizes it cannot meet its customers' needs without first meeting the needs of its employees.
Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor and / or Assistant Supervisor performs housekeeping and cleaning duties within established guidelines in assigned areas. Is responsible for the neat and clean appearance of resident's rooms and common areas by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper, clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies. Rearranges small furniture if needed. May sweep, scrub and wax floors.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, elevators, stairways and hallways as scheduled.
- Performs emergency housekeeping when accidents or special needs arise.
•amazing health benefits (medical, dental & vision for 32+ hrs per week)
•employer paid life insurance,
•a great retirement program,
•paid time off (or sick time),
•free employee meals,
•monthly team meetings and celebrations,
•use of the fitness facilities.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour
***MUST SUBMIT A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED