Join our team! We are currently looking for a full-time Housekeeper. Must be able to work weekends and holidays, shifts will vary.
If you think this is the job for you, please apply in person at Casa de Manana Retirement Community located at 849 Coast Blvd., La Jolla, CA 92037. We look forward to having you on our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dusts furniture; washes walls ceilings and woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies. Rearranges small furniture if needed. May sweep, scrub and wax floors.
- Empties wastebaskets and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, elevators, stairways and hallways as scheduled.
- Performs emergency housekeeping when accidents or special needs arise.
- Reports when equipment, structures, or furniture needs repair. Immediately completes a maintenance or housekeeping order if necessary.
- Assists with laundry and linens as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for full-time positions.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.