Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View is looking for Full-Time and Part-Time House Keepers. Responsible for the neat and clean appearance of resident's rooms and common areas.
Sunny View Offers:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits, Paid Time off, and Retirement Plan
What you will be doing?
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Rearranges small furniture if needed. May sweep, scrub and wax floors.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, elevators, stairways and hallways as scheduled.
- Performs emergency housekeeping when accidents or special needs arise.
- Reports when equipment, structures, or furniture needs repair. Immediately completes a maintenance or housekeeping order if necessary.
- Assists with laundry and linens as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON At:
22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.