Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community. Our Community celebrates its roots as a famous seaside resort by offering resort-like services in one of Southern California’s most beautiful settings.
Please apply in person:
Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
SUMMARY Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, housekeeping and cleaning duties within established guidelines in assigned areas. Is responsible for the neat and clean appearance of resident's rooms and common areas by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper, clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Dusts furniture. Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies. Rearranges small furniture if needed. May sweep, scrub and wax floors.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, elevators, stairways and hallways as scheduled.
- Performs emergency housekeeping when accidents or special needs arise.
- Reports when equipment, structures, or furniture needs repair. Immediately completes a maintenance or housekeeping order if necessary.
- Assists with laundry and linens as assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for Full Time Employees.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
**Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.