Life Enrichment Assistant
Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. Sunny View is looking to hire an experienced Life Enrichment Assistant who assists the Life Enrichment Director to ensure the Initiative by planning and carrying out comprehensive programming, activities and events addressing the six dimensions of whole person wellness.
Sunny View Offers:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits, Paid Time off and Retirement Plan
What you will be doing?
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Works closely with all departments associated with activity programs.
- Assists with the timely placement of appropriate seasonal décor.
- Assists in the active collaboration with outside community organizations.
- Assists with the coordination of all on and off campus events which may require transportation.
- Assists with the coordination of resident and outside community member volunteers needed for Life Enrichment programming.
- Is able to operate the appropriate technical equipment necessary to running a comprehensive activities program.
- Is able to assist with administrative duties including the operation of common office equipment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE : One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT:
22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.