Under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Director of Health Services is responsible for supervising CNA's / Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Specific task list will be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Coordinates and performs resident assessments and plan of care evaluations when appropriate.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per facility policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient/resident needs.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards ad/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current licensure on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.