Are you looking to work in an exciting and rewarding environment with wonderful residents? Villa Gardens is a Front Porch Retirement Community located in Pasadena, and we are looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Helper (Day Shift)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Sweeps and hoses carports, patios, and sidewalks or other common areas as assigned.
- Clean windows, washes walls, moves furniture, hangs pictures and mirrors, sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas as assigned.
- Set up and takedown tables and chairs as assigned for daily and/or special events.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Please apply in person at 842 East Villa St. Pasadena CA 91101 to be considered for the immediate position. Come and join our outstanding team! Due to the high volume of applicants we will only accept applicants who will fill out an application in person.