Receives callers at community/office, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- Takes messages accurately including correct spelling of names and phone number.
- May operates PBX, telephone console etc. to receive incoming messages.
- May cash checks, sell stamps, bill residents for meal charges by entering data on computer system.
- Sells Meal Tickets to Employees and Issues visitors pass when required.
- Makes guest room reservations.
- Monitor fire alarms and dispatch 911.
- Greet incoming visitors, screen visitors in lobby if unfamiliar.
- Keep track of keys to residents, employees and vendors.
- Performs variety of clerical duties, which may include various paper works done for Marketing and Activity Department.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.