RN – On-Call skilled nursing
Front Porch is a progressive senior service system that responds to the needs of individuals within a community setting. We are a "community of communities" and the largest not-for-profit provider of retirement living and services in Southern California. Demand for the services our organization provides continues to grow vigorously with the nation's changing demographics, and the company is expanding its presence both regionally and nationally.
Kingsley Manor is a beautiful retirement community in the heart of Los Angeles. From the moment you walk inside, you'll feel the warmth and refinement of a bygone era. Our community is intimate and sophisticated -- every detail created with our residents in mind. They spend time making new friends, developing new talents, or exploring new places.
Interested applicants please come in and apply in-person to fill out an application on-site @ 1055 N. Kingsley Dr. Los Angeles CA 90029, during business hours. We are currently Kingsley Manor is seeking to hire a full time RN. The position requires flexibility in hours and availability to be able to work weekends and holidays.
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the Certified Nursing Assistants. Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations, needed treatments, medications and other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practices.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs. Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current licensure on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.