Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View is looking for Full-Time Transportation Coordinator who will oversee and coordinate activities and daily outings of the facility transportation department. Performs driver duties necessary to meet resident transportation needs.
Sunny View Offers:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits, Paid Time Off and Retirement Plan
What you will be doing?
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Performs transportation duties of Driver I and Driver II as needed.
- Responsible for keeping fleet vehicles maintained and in good repair.
- Maintains current service records of all vehicles in the fleet. Keeps records pertaining to daily inspections, routing, CHP inspections and mileage computations.
- Negotiates service needs with vendors to purchase equipment, materials and supplies as requested by Director of Transportation.
- Confers and cooperates with Director of Transportation and other management personnel in formulating administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- Reports on expenditures, ancillary incomes, and vehicle operations to Director of Transportation for analysis and review. Prepares billing statement to charge residents for services when applicable.
- Assists the Director of Transportation in developing in-service meetings, and other duties as assigned.
- Assists in coordinating transportation functions for Activities and other special events. Demonstrates tack in working with all personnel and customers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a valid Commercial Class B California driver's license including passenger endorsement and valid medical certificate.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT:
22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.