Caregiver/Nurse’s Aide – Full Time
Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Villa Gardens Retirement Community! We are currently looking to hire a full-time Caregiver/Nurse Aide. Interested applicants must apply in person at:
Villa Gardens Retirement Community
842 E Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Resident Services, the Caregiver is responsible for performing routine nursing assistant services to the residents of the facility. Provides resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Follows all established Front Porch Protocols for safety.
- Assists the residents to and from the dining room, and assists in serving meals. Serves trays to residents in their rooms, if necessary, and assists with cutting of food.
- Assists residents with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Washes resident’s personal laundry as needed. Makes resident’s beds daily.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary environment.
- Maintains log with all vital information.
- Reports to Supervisor regularly regarding the resident's condition.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Current experience and/or training as a nurse’s aide. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative aide desirable.
We offer a comprehensive benefits and welfare package for full-time employees as well as a lucrative paid-time off policy.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.