CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
If you're looking for a career that provides more than competitive salaries and wages, and more than great benefits, then consider an opportunity with Vista Del Monte. You'll work for a company that recognizes it cannot meet its customers' needs without first meeting the needs of its employees.
Under the direction of the Director of Health Services is responsible for supervising CNA's / Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Specific task list will be assigned.
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
• competitive wages,
• amazing health benefits (medical, dental & vision for 32+ hrs per week)
• employer paid life insurance,
• a great retirement program,
• holiday pay,
• paid time off (or sick time),
• free employee meals,
• monthly team meetings and celebrations,
• use of the fitness facilities.
If you would like to join our team, we want to meet you! Please apply online, by attaching your resume to this application or in person at the Vista Del Monte Administration Office at 3775 Modoc Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93105. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 9 am - 1 pm.
***If you have ever been charged with a misdemeanor or felony (regardless of how long ago it was), you must already have an approved Livescan Exemption in order to be considered for the position.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-Time and On-call/PRN
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour