Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion? If so this may be the job for you...
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team as a Dining Server at Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, located in La Jolla, CA.
Casa de Mañana Retirement Community is the best Senior Living in San Diego County. The award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, is the jewel of the Southern California coastline. Upscale but comfortable senior living. We are dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity at Casa de Mañana Retirement Community. Our work team prides itself on extending exceptional customer service and appreciating residents' heritage, values and wisdom.
If you are interested and meet the requirements please come in to apply at 849 Coast Blvd. La Jolla, CA 92037.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the direction of the Dining Room Supervisor; performs a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas, facilities and equipment. May assist in some aspects of food preparation. May perform functions such as: Server, Tray Person, Wait Staff, Dishwasher, etc.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Operates as a dining room Server in a restaurant style environment.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- Loads or unloads food service cart. Picks up and/or delivers supplies and food.
- Delivers trays to residents as assigned.
- Folds dining room linens and prepares tables.
- Presents menu and take resident food orders.
- Assists in keeping the dining room well-stocked and well-maintained.
- Clean and organized service areas.
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be flexible to work different shifts as needed.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination law.