Carlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Driver II. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
The qualified commercial driver transports passengers in bus / van or car to local or distant points according to scheduled times.
We invite you to come in person and apply at:
Carlsbad by the Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd. Carlsbad, CA
Join our team where you will:
- Drives bus, van or car to transport residents and guests over a specified route according to assigned time schedule
- Drives bus, van or car to transport passengers for special events and activities to local or distant points for activity department as needed
- Assists residents on and off the vehicle as required. Assists with loading packages on and off the bus as needed.
- Maintains contact with residents in order to schedule, confirm, and adjust appointments as needed
- Ensures the vehicle is in good operating order and reports any problems to supervisor.
- Maintains current service records of all vehicles in the fleet. Keeps records pertaining to daily inspections, routing, CHP inspections and mileage computations.
- Follows department safety standards, practice body mechanic techniques and participate in campus-wide safety programs
- Must possess a valid Class B California driver’s license including passenger endorsement and valid medical certificate. Driving record must meet approval of Front Porch insurance requirement. Enrolled in Mandatory Commercial Drivers random drug testing program. California DMV Pull notice program.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Class B Driver Full Time NeededJOB SUMMARY Qualified commercial driver transports passengers in bus / van or car to local or distant points according to times scheduled by performing the following duties. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Includes the following. Other duties
CDL Driver (Commercial Drivers' Licence Driver, Class B)Job Description The award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, the jewel of the Southern California coastline, is currently hiring for a full-time driver for our residents. Please consider joining our team! We are dedicated to creating
Part Time Driver- Class B/CSunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more inform
DriverSUMMARY: Drives automobile or van to transport residents of the facility to specified destinations according to resident needs and within transportation department guidelines and schedules. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following