Under the direction of the Director of Nursing demonstrates and teaches resident care in classroom and clinical units to staff. Instructs in principles and application of physical, biological and psychological subjects related to nursing and resident care by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Identifies, plans, implements, directs and evaluates educational programs within the facility based upon individual facility needs, resident needs, and in compliance with State and Federal regulations. Implements these programs on all shifts.
- Re-evaluates educational programs on an on-going basis and submits recommendations to the Executive Director and/or Director of Nursing.
- Supports and interprets established facility policies and procedures to personnel and residents.
- May interview and check credentials and references of nursing staff candidates.
- Handles re-certifications for CNA’s and license renewals for RN’s and LVN’s. May maintain health records for staff.
- Supervises and evaluates employee conformance to policies and procedures under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Executive Director.
- Provides the Director of Nursing and/or Executive Director with monthly schedule of specific programs.
- Maintains current records of classes held, attendance, and class content.
- Responsible for orientation and on-going in-service education of all nursing staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current California RN or LVN license; One year of experience in planning, implementing and evaluating educational programs in the field of nursing; One to two years of experience as a licensed RN or LVN providing direct care to the aged or chronically ill.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Servers - Full and Part TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for full and part time food servers for our expanding retirement community. Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in
Activity / Life Enrichment Assistant - Part TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a Life Enrichment Assistant to work in our Memory Care. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Assists the Life Enrichment Director to ens
Life Enrichment / Activities Assistant - Part Timerichment Assistant – Part Time Claremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a Life Enrichment Assistant to work in our Memory Care. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Ass
Caregiver and Memory Care Assistant - Full TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for full time Caregivers and Memory Care Assistants for our expanding community. Under the direction of the Director of Resident Services/Charge Nurse or designee, the Caregive
Janitor - Full TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a full time Janitor. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS The Lead Janitor is responsible for performing special cleaning tasks, set-up services and regularly scheduled custodial duties w