Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View is looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Food Servers. Under the direction of Dietary Department supervision or Dining Room supervision; this individual will perform a variety of food service functions in maintaining clean and sanitary conditions of food service areas, facilities and equipment
Sunny View Offers:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
Paid Time off
Competitive Retirement Plan
What you will be doing?
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Take Orders and Delivers food to tables as assigned.
- Re-stocks dishes, kitchen utensils and food supplies.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT:
22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.