If you're looking for a career that provides more than competitive salaries and wages, and more than great benefits, then consider an opportunity with Vista Del Monte. You'll work for a company that recognizes it cannot meet its customers' needs without first meeting the needs of its employees.
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Health Services is responsible for supervising CNA's / Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinates and performs resident assessments and plan of care evaluations when appropriate.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per facility policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient/resident needs.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current licensure on file.
- competitive wages,
- amazing health benefits (medical, dental & vision for 32+ hrs per week)
- employer paid life insurance,
- a great retirement program,
- holiday pay,
- paid time off (or sick time),
- free employee meals,
- monthly team celebrations,
- use of the fitness facilities.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-Time/On-Call
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00/hour
***MUST SUBMIT A RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Full Time NOC Shift 11pm-7am - $3,500.00 Bonus Eligible
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Full Time PM Shift 3pm-11pm, $3,500.00 Bonus Eligible
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Carlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have openings for part-time L.V.N.'s. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. Under the direction
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - NOC Shift - 10:30pm to 7:00am - Bonus EligibleUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising CNA's / RNA’s/ Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN - Full Time AM Shift - 6:30 AM to 3PM - BONUS ELIGIBLE