LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) – (ON-CALL)
Wesley Palms, an upscale retirement community, is looking for experienced LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) – ON CALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
HOURS: Varied and will require you to work weekends.
PERFECT POSITION FOR LVN GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME RN.
Wellness Center - Part Time - 11:00 pm to 7:00 am - Every other Friday & Saturday
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current State nursing license; current CPR or BLS.
One year minimum required in a skilled nursing, Assisted Living, or other community setting. Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, State and Federal regulations. Strong oral and written communication abilities, with good documentations skills. Computer literate.
• Experience supervising others is desired.
• Directly responsible for supervising Caregivers and CNAs, working closely with Security in emergencies.
• Good assessment skills required.
• Ability to take initiative in emergencies.
• Knowledge of MARS, diabetes management.
• Good organizational skills, with calm demeanor desired.
• Empathetic attitude with a smile a plus.
• Assisting with monthly audits of MARS/medications.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for full time employees.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Major Holidays with Pay
- 1 day off with Pay - at time of yearly Anniversary
BENEFITS FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Access to Company Gym
- Employee discounts on Shoes for Crews with payroll deductions
- Direct Deposit for Payroll
- HEART Fund - Emergency Fund for Employees (qualifying event).
- Participation on Company related Raffles: Injury Free, Holiday Season Gifts, Surveys, etc.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Interested applicants MUST APPLY IN PERSON.
Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. Our address is: 2404 Loring Street, Pacific Beach, CA 92109.
PLEASE BRING AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES & YOUR CURRENT RESUME WHEN APPLYING IN PERSON.