Job Summary: Assists the Life Enrichment Director to ensure the implementation of the Front Porch Vitality Initiative by planning and carrying out comprehensive programming, activities and events addressing the six dimensions of whole person wellness. The Life Enrichment assistant may be asked to assume department leadership in the absence of the Life Enrichment Director.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move above 50 pounds with the assistance from a co-worker and/or mechanical means.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Assists with the coordination of resident and outside community member volunteers needed for Life Enrichment programming.
- Works closely with all departments associated with activity programs.
- Assists with the timely placement of appropriate seasonal décor.
- Assists in the active collaboration with outside community organizations.
- Assists with the coordination of all on and off campus events which may require transportation.
- Is able to operate the appropriate technical equipment necessary to running a comprehensive activities program.
- Is able to assist with administrative duties including the operation of common office equipment.
- Is fiscally responsible for operating within the departmental budget.
- Follows department safety standards, practice body mechanic techniques and participate in campus-wide safety programs.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears PPE/safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance. Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Activity / Life Enrichment Assistant - Part TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a Life Enrichment Assistant to work in our Memory Care. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Assists the Life Enrichment Director to ens
Life Enrichment / Activities Assistant - Part Timerichment Assistant – Part Time Claremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a Life Enrichment Assistant to work in our Memory Care. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Ass
Full Time Life Enrichment AssistantWalnut Village is searching for a Full Time Life Enrichment Assistant for our Village. Activities Certificate Preferred Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfa
Life Enrichment Assistant - Part TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a Life Enrichment Assistant to work in our Memory Care. Include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Assists the Life Enrichment Director to ensure the implementation o