Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View is looking for Full-Time Maintenance Technician and Maintenance Planner.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in material handling and repairs and responsible for ensuring that the Company’s equipment and facilities are kept in good working order.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician
- Perform preventative and repair maintenance on all injection molding presses and auxiliary equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair machines, equipment or structures to maximize outputs
- Completes resident work orders for repairs and/or painting in accommodations, common areas, and other physical structures of the campus and facility as assigned.
- Completes minor repairs, maintenance and painting as assigned by supervisor.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Requirements of the Maintenance Technician
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years in skilled maintenance work required
- Previous experience in basic and preventive maintenanceWe offer comprehensive benefits package that include:
- Benefits at Sunny View
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time off
- Competitive Retirement Plan Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws
- Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Maintenance TechnicianAre you looking to work in an exciting and rewarding environment with wonderful residents? Walnut Village located in Anaheim, is looking for full time Maintenance Technicians for our community. $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSI
Part-time Med-Tech / CaregiverIs hospitality and caring for seniors your passion? Are you able to provide assistance with activities of daily living marked by outstanding hospitality and customer care? If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team as a part
Maintenance TechnicianThe award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, the jewel of the Southern California coastline, is currently hiring for a full-time maintenance technician. Please consider joining our team! We are dedicated to creating environments that enhan
Maintenance TechnicianJob Description The award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, the jewel of the Southern California coastline, is currently hiring for a full-time maintenance technician. Please consider joining our team! We are dedicated to creating en