NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN FREDERICKA MANOR. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU SOON! DUE TO COVID-19, EXTRA PRE-CAUTIONS HAVE BEEN IMPLIMENTED FOR THE SAFETY & WELL-BEING OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF. HUMAN RESOURCES WILL CONTACT YOU SOON REGARDING YOUR INTEREST.
$1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! NURSE ASSISTANT - PART-TIME CASUAL- PM SHIFT 2:30PM-11:00PM
Under the direction of the Director of Resident Care/Charge Nurse or designee, the Caregiver is responsible for performing routine nursing assistant services to the residents of the facility. Provides resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Assists the residents to and from the dining room, and assists in serving meals. Serves trays to residents in their rooms, if necessary, and assists with cutting of food.
- Assists residents with; bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Washes resident’s personal laundry as needed. Makes resident’s beds daily.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary environment.
- Maintains log with all vital information.
- Reports to the Charge Nurse regularly regarding the resident's condition.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all federal, state and corporate policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current experience and/or training as a nurse’s aide. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative aide desirable.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off for full-time employees.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.