Carlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad.
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services, R.N. is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the C.N.A.s and LVN Charge Nurse(s) Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
We invite you to come in person and apply at:
Carlsbad by the Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd. Carlsbad, CA
Join our team where you will:
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Assists LVN and CNA staff with their duties as needed.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs. Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures..
- Current licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing; experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable; knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
- Must be able to understand, follow, support and initiate policies and procedures of the facility. Must be able to recognize emergency situations and respond appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Director of Sales and MarketingCarlsbad By the Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have an opening for our Director of Sales and Marketing. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. Un
Licensed Vocational Nurse for Summer House and Independent LivingWalnut Village is looking for a full time Licensed Vocational Nurse to work the AM/PM shift. Our state of the art community offers Independent Living and Memory Support Services to our residents. SUMMARY Under the direction of the Director of Heal
Infection PreventionistPOSITION SUMMARY The Infection Control Preventionist assumes the responsibility for the Infection Control Program of the facility. The position involves responsibilities in areas of case findings, surveillance, reporting, analysis, interpretation,
Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN – Full Time AM Shift – 6:30AM - 3PM – BONUS ELIGIBLEUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising CNA's / RNA’s/ Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
RNA – Restorative Nurse Assistant – Full Time AM Shift – 6:30am-3pm – BONUS ELIGIBLEUnder the direction of Director of Nursing and the Charge Nurse, performs nursing in the areas of range of motion, ambulation, application of splints and use of assistive devices. Assists the physical, occupational and speech therapists to carry out