Sunny View is an award-winning Bay Area continuing care retirement community with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Memory Care. It is located in the beautiful Cupertino foothills and is a Front Porch Community. For more information about our community please go to http://sunny-view.org/
Sunny View, a Front Porch Community, is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill an immediate vacancy. The ideal candidate will hold a current valid license as a RN in the California state and be able to adapt to changes in schedule and rotation to weekend schedule to meet resident’s needs.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-worker and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current licensure as RN within CA
- Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
We offer comprehensive benefits package that include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time off
- Competitive Retirement PlanFront Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
- Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
RN SUPERVISOR /Care Centerwe are looking for a qualified nursing supervisor to oversee patients and manage the nursing team of our community. Our ideal candidate has solid experience as a registered nurse and is able to handle stressful situations. This position requires team
Registered Nurse, Full Time, NOC Shift, Bonus EligibleUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the CNAs and Charge Nurse(s). Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Compan
Registered Nurse, Full Time, PM Shift, Bonus EligibleUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the CNAs and Charge Nurse(s). Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Compan
R.N (Registered Nurse)SUMMARY Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the Certified Nursing Assistants. Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulation