Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the CNAs and Charge Nurse(s). Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs. Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer excellent employment benefits including:
- comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- paid-time off (108 hours 1st year for full time employees)
- 8 Holidays and Anniversary Recognition Day
- retirement account 403b
- employee scholarship program for continued education
- shift differential for PM and NOC shifts
- wellness program
- employee safety program
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.