Kingsley Manor Retirement Community is seeking an "on call" RN Supervisor for our care center.
Under the direction of Director of Nursing Services, is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of the CNAs and LVN Charge Nurse(s). Ensures that resident needs are met according to Federal and State regulations and Company Policy.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing referrals in the absence of admissions or the Director of Nursing.
- Coordinates and performs patient assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Assists LVN and CNA staff with their duties as needed.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per Care Center and company Policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains required documentation as per Federal, State and Company Policy.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient needs. Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Current licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing; experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable; knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance. Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.