Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community. Our Community celebrates its roots as a famous seaside resort by offering resort-like services in one of Southern California’s most beautiful settings.
Carlsbad By The Sea is seeking to hire part-time servers.
Please apply in person:
Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
SUMMARY Provides security services for residents and employees of the organization. Protects from and responds to fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal entry by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Patrols, periodically, outside grounds of campus and lobbies, corridors and public rooms of the facility to ensure safety and security of residents and staff.
- Responds to fire alarms, emergency call switch activation and other emergencies.
- Graciously warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles, and devises, reports or expels persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts.
- Investigates and completes resident loss reports and incident reports, gives copies to supervisor and maintains a file on them.
- Keeps accurate log of shift activities.
- Occasionally performs emergency janitorial duties and sets thermostatic controls to maintain specified temperature in buildings or cold storage rooms.
- Familiar with all disaster, fire and other emergency procedures as outlined in facility disaster plan.
THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT SHIFT 11pm-7:30am
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.