Certified Nurse Assistant C.N.A.
CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handle and serve residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Perform ADLS’s
- Obtain clean linens and supplies, maintain clean utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other areas, as assigned.
- Clean resident equipment & maintain clean resident conditions and report on resident status or family concerns to a licensed nurse
- Put resident service first: Ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current CNA certification on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.