Are you looking to work in an exciting and rewarding environment with wonderful residents? Villa Gardens is a Front Porch Retirement Community located in Pasadena, and we are looking for a Part-Time LVN (Flexible Schedule - Sundays).
SUMMARY Under the direction of the Director of Nursing is responsible for supervising CNA's / RNA’s/ Nurses Aids to ensure that quality patient care and needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Coordinates and performs patient/resident assessments and plan of care evaluations.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient/resident needs.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines.
- LVN license (current).
- Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Please apply in person at 842 East Villa St. Pasadena CA 91101 to be considered for the immediate position. Come and join our outstanding team! Due to the high volume of applicants we will only accept applicants who will fill out an application in person.