C.N.A. Assisted Living
Kingsley Manor Retirement Community has an "on call" C.N.A. or Nurse Aide position available.
Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
Under the direction of the Director of Health Services you will be responsible for meeting the needs of our residents and their personal care needs to ensure quality resident care.
· Assists the residents to and from the dining room, and assists in serving meals. Serves trays to residents in their rooms, if necessary, and assists with cutting of food.
· Assists residents with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
· Washes resident’s personal laundry as needed. Makes resident’s beds daily.
· Maintains a safe and sanitary environment.
· Maintains log with all vital information.
· Reports to Supervisor regularly regarding the resident's condition.
Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and company policy.
Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current certification for C.N.A is required.
· Current experience and/or training as a nurse’s aide/cna. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative aide desirable.
· Must be able to speak and understand English in order to follow and assist in emergency situations.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.