Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community. Our Community celebrates its roots as a famous seaside resort by offering resort-like services in one of Southern California’s most beautiful settings.
Carlsbad By The Sea is seeking to hire part-time servers.
Please apply in person:
Carlsbad By The Sea Retirement Community
2855 Carlsbad Blvd
Carlsbad, CA 92008
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Health Services the CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Current California Certified Nurse Assistant Certification
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing patient/resident care.
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance