CNA Ceritified Nurse Assistant – Full and Part Time Shifts
Is hospitality and caring for seniors your passion?
If you answered yes, then please consider joining our team at Villa Gardens Retirement Community! We are currently looking to hire full-time and part-time CNA-Certified Nurse Assistants. Interested applicants must apply in person at:
Villa Gardens Retirement Community
842 E Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91101
SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Charge Nurse, DSD and/or DON, the CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following, others may be assigned as necessary:
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Medication Management.
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Provides proper documentation including but not limited to electronic record keeping.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing patient/resident care.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Current CNA certification on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
Hourly wage: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour depending on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits and welfare package for full-time employees as well as a lucrative paid-time off policy.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.