Under the direction of the Charge Nurse, DSD and/or DON, the CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Arrives to work on time, in proper clean uniform, good personal hygiene and with nametag visible.
- Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing patient/resident care.
- Follows infection control techniques in performing patient/resident care.
- Observes and reports signs and symptoms of changes in condition.
- Exchanges information necessary for quality patient/resident care.
- Prioritizes patient/resident activities based on current care needs.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all federal, state and corporate policies, health codes and guidelines in preparation and handling of foodstuffs.
- Attends all mandatory in-service meetings. Complies with all department and facilities policies and procedures.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current CNA certification on file. Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable. Knowledgeable in current State and Federal regulation.
We offer excellent employment benefits including:
- comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- paid-time off (108 hours 1st year for full time employees)
- 8 Holidays and Anniversary Recognition Day
- retirement account 403b
- employee scholarship program for continued education
- shift differential for PM and NOC shifts
- wellness program
- employee safety program
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Director of Sales and MarketingCarlsbad By the Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have an opening for our Director of Sales and Marketing. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. Un
R.N. (Registered Nurse)Carlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. Under the direction of the Director of Nursing Services, R.N. is responsible for the coordination, supervision and directing the work of
Security IICarlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have openings for afternoon/evening and overnight Security shifts. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time
SALES and MARKETING ASSISTANTClaremont Manor Retirement Community has a full time Sales & Marketing Assistant position available. Candidate must be organized and self motivated. Good communication skills are a must. Essential Duties include providing quality Customer S
Licensed Vocational Nurse for Summer House and Independent LivingWalnut Village is looking for a full time Licensed Vocational Nurse to work the AM/PM shift. Our state of the art community offers Independent Living and Memory Support Services to our residents. SUMMARY Under the direction of the Director of Heal