Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor and / or Assistant Supervisor performs housekeeping and cleaning duties within established guidelines in assigned areas. Is responsible for the neat and clean appearance of resident's rooms and common areas by performing the following duties.
- Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors in a manner to ensure satisfaction.
- Dusts furniture; washes walls, ceilings and woodwork, windows, door panels and sills.
- Vacuums rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, draperies and hallways. Rearranges small furniture if needed. May sweep, scrub and wax floors.
- Empties wastebaskets and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, elevators, elevator landings, stairways and hallways as scheduled.
- Reports when equipment, structures, or furniture needs repair. Immediately completes a maintenance or housekeeping order if necessary.
- Assists with laundry and linens as assigned.
- Perform final cleanings for new residents as needed.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms as needed.
- Perform all stages of linen processing, to include collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers, and chutes), ironing, folding, storing and delivering.
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area.
- Performs emergency housekeeping when accidents or special needs arise.
- Follows department safety standards, practice body mechanic techniques and participate in campus-wide safety programs.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all federal, state and corporate policies, health codes and guidelines.
- Performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner. Wears PPE/safety equipment as required for the job. Reports any safety hazards and/or accidents to supervisor.
- High School diploma or general education (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence; ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract 2-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s; ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to stand, climb or balance, and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move above 30 pounds with the assistance from a co-worker and/or mechanical means.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance. Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Housekeeper/ Laundry AideCarlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have a full-time opening for a Housekeeper/Laundry Aide. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. Un
SALES and MARKETING ASSISTANTClaremont Manor Retirement Community has a full time Sales & Marketing Assistant position available. Candidate must be organized and self motivated. Good communication skills are a must. Essential Duties include providing quality Customer S
Caregiver and Memory Care Assistant - Full TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for full time Caregivers and Memory Care Assistants for our expanding community. Under the direction of the Director of Resident Services/Charge Nurse or designee, the Caregive
Housekeeping - Full TimeClaremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for full time housekeepers for our expanding community. Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary. Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, famil
Sales and Marketing ManagerSales and Marketing Manager Claremont Manor 22 active jobs (view) www.claremontmanor.org Published Claremont Manor Retirement Community is recruiting for a full time Sales and Marketing Manager.