Join our team! The award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, the jewel of the Southern California coastline, is currently hiring for On-call Licensed Vocational Nurses. Please consider joining our team and earn cash bonuses after 90 days, 6 months and 1 year of successful job completion. We are dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity at Casa de Mañana Retirement Community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Specific task list will be assigned.
- Able to safely pass medications and follow physician orders as indicated.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per facility policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient/resident needs.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines.
- Current LVN licensure on file.
- CPR Certification.
- At least 6 months' experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable.
- Knowledge of current State and Federal regulations.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour