Join our team! The award-winning Casa de Mañana Retirement Community, the jewel of the Southern California coastline, is currently hiring for On-call Licensed Vocational Nurses. Please consider joining our team and earn cash bonuses after 90 days, 6 months and 1 year of successful job completion. We are dedicated to creating environments that enhance the quality of our residents' lives. If you share that same passion and commitment, we encourage you to consider a career opportunity at Casa de Mañana Retirement Community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Specific task list will be assigned.
- Able to safely pass medications and follow physician orders as indicated.
- Coordinates and performs needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the patient plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Ensures all needed emergency measures are followed as per facility policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and medications to meet patient/resident needs.
- Ensures that all patient/resident rights are protected.
- Maintains all documentation as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Follows highest standards of cleanliness. Follows all Federal, State and company policies, health codes and guidelines.
- Current LVN licensure on file.
- CPR Certification.
- At least 6 months' experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable.
- Knowledge of current State and Federal regulations.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Carlsbad By The Sea is a continuing care resort-style retirement community on the coast in beautiful Carlsbad. We currently have openings for part-time L.V.N.'s. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off. Under the direction
COOK I - FULL-TIME - $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN FREDERICKA MANOR. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU SOON! DUE TO COVID-19, EXTRA PRE-CAUTIONS HAVE BEEN IMPLIMENTED FOR THE SAFETY & WELL-BEING OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF. HUMAN RESOURCES
NURSE ASSISTANT/CAREGIVER FULL-TIME/PM SHIFT $1500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN FREDERICKA MANOR. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING TO YOU SOON! DUE TO COVID-19, EXTRA PRE-CAUTIONS HAVE BEEN IMPLIMENTED FOR THE SAFETY & WELL-BEING OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF. HUMAN RESOURCES
Infection Control Preventionist - RN/LVN - Full Time AM Shift - Bonus EligibleUnder the direction of the Director of Nursing the Infection Control Preventionist assumes the responsibility for the Infection Control Program of the facility. The position involves responsibilities in areas of case findings, surveillance, reporting
Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA - Full Time - PM Shift - 2:45pm to 11:15pm - Bonus EligibleUnder the direction of the Charge Nurse, DSD and/or DON, the CNA is responsible for performing routine patient/resident care according to policies and procedures and within acceptable nursing standards. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includ