Get to know us.
Welcome to our media center. We are big believers in accountability—in every aspect of our organization. From fiscal responsibility and oversight to the innovative technology that improves quality of life, we are proud to share our work and our stories. And we’ll continue to lead with transparency and integrity.
Explore the foundational documents that outline our business practices.
Get a clear picture—explore our financial statements to see how it all adds up.
Find all the latest Front Porch news here, as well as accolades, announcements, and information for media.
- They Connected Over the Phone 3 Years Ago. Today, They Finally Met Face-to-Face
- 2 Women, Both Brought Together and Kept Apart by COVID, Finally Meet After 3 Years of Weekly Phone Calls
- Vincent Forte Elected Chairman of the Board of Front Porch Communities and Services
- FPCIW Launches New Online Resource Focused on Behavioral Health and Wellness
- National Senior Living Advocate Sean Kelly Named CEO of Front Porch Communities and Services
- Front Porch’s Social Call Receives Award for High-Quality Intergenerational Program
- New White Paper From Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing Reveals Increased Resident and Staff Satisfaction With Dining Robots
- Front Porch Expands Memory Care Programs to Meet Increasing Demand for Those with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias
- Front Porch Communities Foundation Expanded
- Front Porch Announces Completion of Merger with Covia
- Front Porch Awarded Grant from Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® Foundation for ‘Connected Wellness’ Project
- Front Porch Communities Foundation Formed; Executive Director Named
- Front Porch, Covia Complete Affiliation To Expand Mission (Senior Living News)
- Front Porch, Covia Complete Affiliation to Expand Mission
- Front Porch Awarded Grant from AARP Foundation for Telewellness Project
- “Lighthouse for Older Adults,” a CITRIS and University of California Initiative, Brings Technology-Enabled Health and Well-Being to Low- Income California Seniors During COVID Crisis
- FPCIW Receives CTA Grant
- Front Porch, Covia Announce Affiliation
- Front Porch Receives ‘A’ Rating from FitchRatings and an upgraded ‘A-‘ Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing to Host Cyber Security Chat October 24
- Front Porch Receives Grant From CTA Foundation to Expand Voice First Initiative
- FPCIW Wins National Award for Smart Home Tech Use
- Front Porch Retirement Communities Receive 2018 Choice Community Awards
- Front Porch Elects Four New Directors to Board
- Front Porch Announces Susan Lea Whittaker Elected to Its Board of Directors
- Front Porch Announces Election of Two New Members to Board of Directors
- Front Porch Announces Ed Salvador Joins Senior Management Team as New CFO
- Front Porch to Invest in New iN2L Focus Tablets to Enhance Meaningful Engagement
- Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing’s “Hearables for All” Project Receives CTA Foundation Accessible Technology Grant
- Front Porch Announces Election of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- Summer House Residential Memory Care Communities Introduce PARO Robot Therapy
- Front Porch Wins Gold Award in the 2016 National Association of Home Builders Best 50+ Housing Awards
- What is Humanly Possible? (booklet)
- What is Humanly Possible? (brochure)
- Questions People Don’t Know to Ask Retirement Communities
Here you can meet some of the people of Front Porch and see the stories we share about the work we do.
For an extensive list of video stories throughout Front Porch, visit our YouTube channel.
Social Accountability Impact Report
Making a difference.
Of the many ways Front Porch works to improve people’s lives, not all can be measured. But for the ways in which positive outcomes can yield demonstrable results, we present our Impact Report. Our mission, vision and values inspires us to make a profound impact on the world. And we achieve this through philanthropy, outreach and stewardship. It is also evidenced in our retirement communities where we aim to make a difference in the life of every resident we serve, and every person we employ. Click on the View button to experience our interactive digital report or download a PDF version.