Get to know us.
Welcome to our media center. We are big believers in accountability—in every aspect of our organization. From fiscal responsibility and oversight to the innovative technology that improves quality of life, we are proud to share our work and our stories. And we’ll continue to lead with transparency and integrity.
Get a clear picture—explore our financial statements to see how it all adds up.
Find all the latest Front Porch news here, as well as accolades, announcements, and information for media.
- “Lighthouse for Older Adults,” a CITRIS and University of California Initiative, Brings Technology-Enabled Health and Well-Being to Low- Income California Seniors During COVID Crisis
- FPCIW Receives CTA Grant
- Front Porch, Covia Announce Affiliation
- Front Porch Receives ‘A’ Rating from FitchRatings and an upgraded ‘A-‘ Rating from Standard & Poor’s
- Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing to Host Cyber Security Chat October 24
- Front Porch Receives Grant From CTA Foundation to Expand Voice First Initiative
- FPCIW Wins National Award for Smart Home Tech Use
- Front Porch Retirement Communities Receive 2018 Choice Community Awards
- Front Porch Elects Four New Directors to Board
- Front Porch Announces Susan Lea Whittaker Elected to Its Board of Directors
- Front Porch Announces Election of Two New Members to Board of Directors
- Front Porch Announces Ed Salvador Joins Senior Management Team as New CFO
- Front Porch to Invest in New iN2L Focus Tablets to Enhance Meaningful Engagement
- Front Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing’s “Hearables for All” Project Receives CTA Foundation Accessible Technology Grant
- Front Porch Announces Election of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- Summer House Residential Memory Care Communities Introduce PARO Robot Therapy
- Front Porch Wins Gold Award in the 2016 National Association of Home Builders Best 50+ Housing Awards
- About Front Porch
- Front Porch Communities and Amenities Brochure
- What is Humanly Possible? (booklet)
- What is Humanly Possible? (brochure)
- Questions People Don’t Know to Ask Retirement Communities